.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Life Lessons: Be the freshest gent on the block!


 "A gentleman can live through anything".  Wise words from 19th century poet, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and I do believe he had an exceptional point, time to pull the timeless card and begin acting the part.  Let me share a little something I wrote earlier today:

"Lay there, just staring at me...what can I do but smile back.  A flash forward of what lies ahead takes me over, no big deal, we're in this together.  Your presence alone demands every percent of my attention.  Tonight, we're in a class of our own,  scribe your fate into the evening, and history will become us."

Deep stuff, huh? I wrote that about a shirt I was going to wear out the other night...

Remember chivalry and all that "it's dead" talk? Well, allow me to bestow some info upon thy brain.  I did a 20 second search on google and found a couple of meanings, think of this: "gallant or distinguished gentleman", "the sum of the ideal qualifications of a knight, including courtesy, generosity, valor, and dexterity in arms."  It may sound old school...like medieval old, and it is...but it's making its comeback faster than a couple of 90's yo' mama jokes on any given Jersey corner.

Take a tip from the 3 gents below and continue to Live Free and Wear Fresh.


JT's got the right idea...It may be the shirt, it may be the suit, it may be the tie...but it's nothing if you don't act the part.

 
 
And who hasn't seen this guy, "The Most Interesting Man in the World", he's gotta be one of the coolest cats around, especially if you can be the life of parties you don't even attend.


As always, compliments of Team Fresh2Muerte (tip the cap, and always wear it fresh).


-Victor@Fresh2Muerte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!